Saturday, October 15, 2011

Foodie Baby - Rosemary's Baby

I didn't know I wanted to raise a foodie baby. I knew I loved to cook. So when I had a baby it just seemed natural to incorporate her into my most favoritest room in the whole house. Side by side, as partners, in the kitchen. From the time she was able to hold up her own head she was sitting in her bouncy seat helping me dice, mince, boil, saute, mix, and best of all, experiment with new flavors. Tonight I decided to dig into some pictures of when Piper was brand new, almost 4 months old, and just entering the foodie world.  This was her first exposure to fresh rosemary as I was making my Butternut and Acorn Squash Soup for the first time. 

I would let her smell the rosemary first, then taste it, and she let me know right way that this was something she needed some time getting used to....
 (Really? You're gonna eat that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment