Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another Apology...

Sorry folks, I have slipped off track once again. Normally I would blog at least every few days and due to family issues, I have not. My father was in the hospital for two months and has since come back home, and gone back into the hospital, and come back again last night. Gracious neighbors and family have brought dinners over intermittently so my mother and I don't have to cook while we take care of him. Not to mention, having a 13 and a 1/2 month old in the house who recently learned how to walk and throw Nutri-Grain Bars across the room is not uncomplicating the situation by any means.  I'm definitely not making excuses (I hate excuses), I just wanted to let you all know why I dropped the ball yet again!  Please bear with me and I will try to squeeze in some fun cooking here very, very shortly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment